Great Web Company
We are a Nominet Channel Partner
What does this mean?
It means that we can immediately call directly on the support of Nominet, should an issue arise with a .uk domain name.
Although we don't
specifically offer .uk domain names for sale on their own (they are offered for sale as part of an ecommerce package, a CMS package,
a web hosting package or a small business maintenance package), we are required to make certain representations:-
- By registering a .uk domain name, you are entering into a contract with Nominet and agree to their
Terms and Conditions of Domain Name Registration which can be found at
- As our current customers are aware, we usually respond to customer contacts immediately when they call our dedicated support line
at 0141 530 8107 but as a maximum, we will respond within 1 business day.
- Should you experience any abuse of your .uk domain name, such as phishing, scam or spam, you can call our support line above or email us on
- Should you wish to make a complaint, please contact us either by phone, on 0800 043 7107 or by email, on
email@example.com. Your complaint will
be dealt with immediately but as a maximum, we will respond within 1 business day. Should you be dissatisfied with our response in relation to a .uk domain name,
you can escalate the complaint directly to Nominet by following the procedure here
- Our terms and conditions are explicitly stated in
the individual SLA (Service Level Agreement) entered into by both parties on the commissioning of services
from Great Web Company Ltd.
To the extent that a .uk domain is involved, this will include:-
- a statement indicating that there is no charge
for the registration, transfer or cancellation of a .uk
- a statement indicating that renewals will happen
automatically and that the renewal charge
for a .uk domain name is bundled in the pricing of
the monthly, quarterly or annual charge for the
appropriate ecommerce, CMS, web hosting or small
business maintenance package.