Great Web Company
Great Web Company staff are well versed in
Prince2© project management techniques and our
customers are able to benefit from our
professional, formalised approach to any project, no matter how big or how small.
Why use a formal project management approach?
Project failures are all too common
- some large government ones make the headlines but
the vast majority are quickly forgotten. The reasons for failure
are wide and varied. Some common causes are...
- Lack of co-ordination of resources and activities
- Lack of communication with interested parties, leading
to products being delivered which are not what the Customer
- Poor estimation of duration and costs, leading to
projects taking more time and costing more money than
- Insufficient measurables
- Inadequate planning of resources, activities, and
- Lack of control over progress so that projects do not
reveal their exact status until too late
- Lack of quality control, resulting in the delivery of
products that are unacceptable or unusable.
Without a formal project management approach, those who commission a
, those who manage it
and those who work on it
about how things should be organised and when
the different aspects of the project will be completed.
avoid the pitfalls when planning a project, call us.